Hi I am Andrea Morgan the self confessed Rightmove Addict.
I started this blog with the purpose for sharing all my wide range of interests but instead how these things do it has had a life of its own. “Trying to Balance the Madness” not only shares my passions but it has also become a personal journey.
Who Am I? – The Facts
- I am a northerner having grown up in a village on the outskirts of a small town called Glossop.
- I am a mum to 2 year old Sammy (who I talk about a lot on twitter)
- I am married to Chris – who wont mind me saying – is an I.T Geek
- I love theatre, especially musicals and dance
- As we all know I have a Passion for Property
- I have moved house close to 30 times
- I lived in Spain for 3 years
- My sister calls me half pint, yes I am not the tallest of individuals
- I believe things happen for a reason
@RightmoveAddict is just me and where I like to share my passion for property
My Dream is coming true as I have turned my passion for property into a business with my good friend Jo. A Passion for Homes is an inspirational, aspirational & interactive website for people passionate about property, homes & design.
I am always looking for stunning properties, interiors and furnishings to showcase on my blog. No matter where in the world you are based why not get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Homes We Love – The Personal Side of Property
If you love property why not take a look http://thehomeswelove.wordpress.com/