Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- RT @ParcPantry: Not on our mailing list..? Here's a taste of what you've missed. This weeks special, the Mozzarella Chicken Supreme http:… 21 minutes ago
- Is this like your bedroom @whiskeyrich ?? 21 minutes ago
- Would You Buy an 8-Foot-Wide House for $1.1 Million? via @housebeautiful ow.ly/M8Zwp http://t.co/frOXbWdWTY 30 minutes ago
- Where are the most popular destinations for a holiday home? - @Zoopla zo.op.la/d5tscr http://t.co/f5vTkrYyCM 1 hour ago
- Designers turning urban roof terraces into al fresco living rooms @TelegraphLuxury fw.to/oC1X2lK http://t.co/xzESLcdFWM 1 hour ago