Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- Ikea launches wireless charging furniture range | via @Telegraph telegraph.co.uk/technology/new… http://t.co/MsuABIZASH 4 hours ago
- An Interior Celebration of Wales for St David’s Day ow.ly/JMq9l | via @EatSleepLive http://t.co/A46GYYDbUg 5 hours ago
- Why Furniture Matters Most When Redesigning A Room | via @freshome ow.ly/JMqxo http://t.co/4J39qosDkj 6 hours ago
- Perfect Gifts for the Discerning Wine Lover | via @design55online ow.ly/JMqmL http://t.co/ElPY5nahKZ 6 hours ago
- Paris Has More Airbnb Listings (40,000!) Than Any Other City curbed.com/archives/2015/… via @Curbed http://t.co/m1ezllsyHI 7 hours ago