Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- 'Our house has gone up 80 times in value: that's why we're helping our granddaughter buy' telegraph.co.uk/personal-banki… https://t.co/VkM6DIxIBh 1 hour ago
- HOUSE TOUR: Behind A Decaying Facade, A Shockingly Refined Retreat In Brooklyn @elledecor elledecor.com/design-decorat… https://t.co/WtUC1U9rr8 2 hours ago
- 10 Most Incredible Hotel Brunches in the World | via @CNTraveler cntraveler.com/galleries/2014… https://t.co/sJCIL9Oys2 4 hours ago
- 20 Traditional Architecture Inspired with Attached Garages | via @homedesignlover homedesignlover.com/architecture/2… https://t.co/2OyGnHC4r5 5 hours ago
- 35 Edgy industrial style bedrooms creating a statement @OneKindesign onekindesign.com/2016/04/29/ind… https://t.co/iY3jsYl677 21 hours ago