Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- Oh No @kellyhoppenhome what are you doing :) Hide my purse now! http://t.co/IoJPVpNCdz 2 hours ago
- Bathroom Ideas - The Ultimate Design Resource Guide | via @freshome ow.ly/P0Kz0 http://t.co/zjPiwom12N 2 days ago
- Ask an Expert: How Can I See Potential in a Neglected Property? houzz.co.uk/ideabooks/5006… via @houzzUK http://t.co/h3tA6f5Hqz 2 days ago
- Places Where People Live the Longest and Their Secrets to a Longer Life huff.to/1FItbc1 via @HPLifestyle http://t.co/w4HwV9LFW6 2 days ago
- Outdoor Activities to Keep your Kids Busy this Summer | via @EatSleepLive ow.ly/P1weh http://t.co/ujX3n0bmDI 2 days ago