Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- Lenny Kravitz's Former French Quarter Pad is On the Market, Asking $1.16M | via @CurbedNOLA ow.ly/XXLaJ https://t.co/DV81Dw9Xst 8 hours ago
- House prices rise at fastest rate since July 2014 - but supply is choking | via @Telegraph ow.ly/XXFvw https://t.co/OJsLNKMWFo 8 hours ago
- What are your thoughts on making a home look 'pet friendly'? ow.ly/XXKgH https://t.co/ckJ9YKKYXD 10 hours ago
- Lifestyle: 10 Things to do Before Putting Your House Up For Sale |via @houzzUK ow.ly/XVUXH https://t.co/XXtmyoGy2x 11 hours ago
- Is kitchen clutter making you fat? | via @telegraph ow.ly/XXFMJ https://t.co/TxUg1OHXpX 12 hours ago