Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- 6 features no renovated kitchen should be without bloglovin.com/blog/post/1213… on @bloglovin 9 hours ago
- RT @thehometruths: Never Knock the Competition bit.ly/1QA5Ml7 via @thehometruths http://t.co/yfz0shsk3u 12 hours ago
- Now THAT is pond life! Huge outdoor pool opens in heart of London dailym.ai/1IP2QjN via @MailOnline http://t.co/wwUYKk3pu4 12 hours ago
- RT @rightmove: Think this estate will do just nicely thank you... spr.ly/6014COCm #DreamHomes http://t.co/sXGnSzV7lH 13 hours ago
- RT @HB: Discover what to plant and where, to get this timeless garden look. bit.ly/1PHZO2k #cottagegarden http://t.co/j5Em71n8hx 13 hours ago