James Island is a breathtaking private island in the heart of British Columbia’s famous Gulf Islands archipelago. This 780-acre island has it all, including an entirely private Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-hole championship golf course, white sandy beaches, and a diverse array of flora and fauna. A 5,000 sq. ft. green roofed main residence and six charming guest cottages provide ample and luxurious accommodation. Arrive via private airstrip from nearby Vancouver or Seattle, or by float plane or boat to the island’s sheltered harbor and extensive docks. Unique and specialized gathering spots and entertainment venues include a pool house, a media room in a reclaimed barn, a western-style village (with library, gym, store, and kitchens), and a converted warehouse/wharf that offers comfortable relaxation and the most spectacular sunsets. The meticulous details of this property make James Island a private retreat like no other.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Mentions, 553 Mention Reach, 1 Like. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/V23o7XU52H 5 days ago
- RT @CitrusContent: Do you have a problem thinking of ideas for your blog? @RightmoveAddict and @LettingsChris take on the 60-second challen… 1 week ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 Mentions, 4.44K Mention Reach, 1 Like, 1 Reply. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/uZwyCK04L5 1 week ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention, 1 Like, 12 New Followers. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/5zd3Avd103 2 weeks ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/YArJdEC2pf 3 weeks ago