If I could change one thing in my house I would love a bigger kitchen. Don’t get me wrong my kitchen isn’t tiny but it isn’t a good size either and I constantly struggle with storage. So when I look at many of these dream homes I have complete pantry envy. The amount of storage is unbelievable and I just sigh deeply with the thought of having such a space and how I would ‘play nice’ putting things into spaces. So if you are like me and dream of having some super storage then take a deep breath and sigh and let the envy begin.
- Five Objects Of Design To Update Your Home This Spring | @katewatsonsmyth madaboutthehouse.com/five-objects-d… https://t.co/rSbijX58Gn 1 hour ago
- Join us tomorrow at 11am as we swoon over an array of dream homes in #RightmoveCrush Check out this one… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- 6 Decor Items That Will Add ‘Fixer Upper’ Style to Your Home - via @wideopencountry https://t.co/7771RPAT9G 4 hours ago
- The 101 most novel bookshelf ideas - From brilliant bookshelves built into stairs to floor-to-ceiling libraries… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- The Clever Details Designers Use to Upgrade Interiors | via @houzzUK houzz.co.uk/ideabooks/8128… https://t.co/wLsDGrcain 7 hours ago