If I could change one thing in my house I would love a bigger kitchen. Don’t get me wrong my kitchen isn’t tiny but it isn’t a good size either and I constantly struggle with storage. So when I look at many of these dream homes I have complete pantry envy. The amount of storage is unbelievable and I just sigh deeply with the thought of having such a space and how I would ‘play nice’ putting things into spaces. So if you are like me and dream of having some super storage then take a deep breath and sigh and let the envy begin.
- Enormous Hamptons estate once belonged to the Ford family for sale for a potentially record-breaking $175 million… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Luminous cliffside refuge on the island of Menorca: The Bunker onekindesign.com/2017/08/22/cli… https://t.co/bqQrmqbsHj 12 hours ago
- Rustic Renovations: 9 Beautiful Barns Rebuilding History flipboard.com/@flipboard/-ru… https://t.co/MSmytiXPcT 12 hours ago
- The 10/10 Decluttering Exercise Will Make You Rethink Your Attachment to Stuff frame.bloglovin.com/?post=58222814… https://t.co/GhMx1t1814 13 hours ago
- 10 Fall Trends: The Season’s Latest Ideas | @Decoholicblog decoholic.org/2017/08/22/10-… 14 hours ago