As we all know I have a real thing for staircases, but if like me you don’t have a beautifully crafted and architecturally designed staircase then how can you make them interesting. Using simple materials such as paint and wall paper these stairs are stunningly creative and beautifully stylish.
- No horsing around here: 4-bedroom house in Essex with #equestrian centre and five acres of land on sale for £1.15m… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Stirling Prize 2017 contenders include British Museum's new gallery, east London flats built and Hastings Pier… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- Crazy Wallpaper Ideas You Have to See. Would you cover your walls in The Last Supper? architecturaldigest.com/gallery/crazy-…? https://t.co/nZPES3WPJ2 4 hours ago
- 18 Dreamy Ways to Use String Lights In Your Backyard. Light up those summer nights. countryliving.com/gardening/news… https://t.co/2jlwuGSXHA 5 hours ago
- Step inside this eco-friendly home in the South African wilderness insideout.com.au/renovations/ho… https://t.co/eolDO96KHL 6 hours ago