Apple Farm is simply stunning and just my cup of tea. From the first photo the fusion of wood, stone and glass with warm lighting draws me in. Natural materials are embraced throughout the property with its breath taking vaulted ceilings and beams and the use of wood, metal and stone in the kitchen. I love how the beautifully designed wooden staircase descends past full length windows bringing the outside in. This property, although contemporary in design, enthuses warmth as though you are meeting an old friend.
- No horsing around here: 4-bedroom house in Essex with #equestrian centre and five acres of land on sale for £1.15m… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Stirling Prize 2017 contenders include British Museum's new gallery, east London flats built and Hastings Pier… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- Crazy Wallpaper Ideas You Have to See. Would you cover your walls in The Last Supper? architecturaldigest.com/gallery/crazy-…? https://t.co/nZPES3WPJ2 4 hours ago
- 18 Dreamy Ways to Use String Lights In Your Backyard. Light up those summer nights. countryliving.com/gardening/news… https://t.co/2jlwuGSXHA 5 hours ago
- Step inside this eco-friendly home in the South African wilderness insideout.com.au/renovations/ho… https://t.co/eolDO96KHL 6 hours ago