Today has been a really hot day and Hubby & I have been building some decking in our garden. Trying to cool down with cold drinks and Ice lollies is fine for a couple of minutes but what we really wanted was a dip in a pool. Its always been a life dream of ours to have a property with a pool, to be able to have the freedom to swim when you want or just relax floating on the water. So as I step into a relaxing bath, I will be dreaming I am jumping into one of these!
- Things to consider before buying a renovation project in France completefrance.com/french-propert… https://t.co/Qk3biND4mU 54 minutes ago
- How to create the ultimate bachelor pad. Oliver Burns’ penthouse hits the mark with its gentlemanly interiors… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Funky waterfront home inspired by sand dollar wants $1.2M | via @Curbed curbed.com/2017/6/20/1584… https://t.co/dKHnYCSF4a 14 hours ago
- Take a look inside Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's new $10 million beach house time.com/money/4824060/… https://t.co/Pf7D7b5K0m 17 hours ago
- This is not an illusion—a Manhattan home where Harry Houdini lived during the 18th century has hit the market… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago