This evening my hubby went to the supermarket and whilst queuing at the checkout he noted that every person had a bag of charcoal. It has been rumoured that we may have a dry and even sunny weekend so seems we are all taking the opportunity to cook outside and BBQ. Our BBQ is very humble and spends 99% of its life tucked away in the shed until that allusive nice night appears and it makes an appearance. I love a BBQ there is a kind of holiday feeling that takes over when you smell the fusion of food and charcoal and see the smiling faces around the garden. There are so many styles of BBQ today which one is your favourite?
- RT @EAUKNetworking: @rightmoveaddict Well done, you're #18 in this week's #EAUK200 Leaderboard sponsored by @MailSign: https://t.co/2xzUfq… 3 days ago
- RT @CitrusContent: Dunkirk - @RightmoveAddict loved the film now she can make the restored boat her home! rightmove.co.uk/news/dunkirk-f… https://t… 4 days ago
- RT @RWBookClub: We're so excited to announce our next book club pick...get ready to join #TheLyingGame by @RuthWareWriter! https://t.co/z0q… 4 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 5 Mentions, 7.8K Mention Reach, 1 Favorited, 2 Retweets. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 4 days ago
- RT @CitrusContent: Help! I’m an Estate Agent not a writer, we beg to differ https://t.co/6ViUi9ARDx 1 week ago