This evening my hubby went to the supermarket and whilst queuing at the checkout he noted that every person had a bag of charcoal. It has been rumoured that we may have a dry and even sunny weekend so seems we are all taking the opportunity to cook outside and BBQ. Our BBQ is very humble and spends 99% of its life tucked away in the shed until that allusive nice night appears and it makes an appearance. I love a BBQ there is a kind of holiday feeling that takes over when you smell the fusion of food and charcoal and see the smiling faces around the garden. There are so many styles of BBQ today which one is your favourite?
- Things to consider before buying a renovation project in France completefrance.com/french-propert… https://t.co/Qk3biND4mU 50 minutes ago
- How to create the ultimate bachelor pad. Oliver Burns’ penthouse hits the mark with its gentlemanly interiors… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Funky waterfront home inspired by sand dollar wants $1.2M | via @Curbed curbed.com/2017/6/20/1584… https://t.co/dKHnYCSF4a 14 hours ago
- Take a look inside Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's new $10 million beach house time.com/money/4824060/… https://t.co/Pf7D7b5K0m 17 hours ago
- This is not an illusion—a Manhattan home where Harry Houdini lived during the 18th century has hit the market… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago