This evening my hubby went to the supermarket and whilst queuing at the checkout he noted that every person had a bag of charcoal. It has been rumoured that we may have a dry and even sunny weekend so seems we are all taking the opportunity to cook outside and BBQ. Our BBQ is very humble and spends 99% of its life tucked away in the shed until that allusive nice night appears and it makes an appearance. I love a BBQ there is a kind of holiday feeling that takes over when you smell the fusion of food and charcoal and see the smiling faces around the garden. There are so many styles of BBQ today which one is your favourite?
- 25 Dreams Homes You'll Wish Were Yours | via @homeditcom homedit.com/dream-home/ https://t.co/2oTuFbmZwt 9 hours ago
- 20+ Spectacular outdoor kitchens with bars for entertaining onekindesign.com/2017/04/21/out… https://t.co/OvY0g1UIwQ 10 hours ago
- 9 of the world’s most stunningly unique lighthouses | Inspire Me | Wanderlust wanderlust.co.uk/planatrip/insp… https://t.co/ip11s6dixk 12 hours ago
- 10 best Grand Designs Australia homes ever - Lifestyle Channel lifestyle.com.au/property/10-be… https://t.co/1Y3m3L8gxR 13 hours ago
- You’ll be amazed what you can buy in France for the price of an average UK property! completefrance.com/french-propert… https://t.co/Yb2mQPFz63 15 hours ago