Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- Does my Blog have the X Factor? Give me 4 Yes's and vote for me inthe #IBA14 Amara Interior Blog Awards ow.ly/BIhkk Thank you x 23 minutes ago
- Top 10 castles for sale - part II: wp.me/pslLG-4PJ via @Zoopla 38 minutes ago
- RT @YorkshireDesign: The world's 100 best hotels revealed: dailym.ai/1ttU9lV #luxury #travel #hotels http://t.co/ngYMu7tRWH 43 minutes ago
- RT @readyrental: Gas Safety Week: Fighting for a Gas Safe nation ow.ly/BIjzq 43 minutes ago
- RT @EllisCoGG: How do I choose an Estate Agent? ow.ly/BIjn3 43 minutes ago