Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- Elegant and exclusive chalet complex in the treeline of the Chamonix Valley... fb.me/2espEZMVC 1 hour ago
- How to design the perfect modern house for a historic setting – the creation of Overton Court, Bristol... fb.me/OF7cAXOw 2 hours ago
- RT @danielsLondon: I gave @RightmoveAddict +K about Interior Design on @klout klout.com/plusk/gave/top… 3 hours ago
- Christmas spirit at the world’s premier Dollshouse Show « Adelto @Adelto adelto.co.uk/christmas-spir… 3 hours ago
- RT @atticmag: How loaded color is used to make a modern bathroom look ultra cool. goo.gl/fb/KU5uP #atticmag #bathroomdesign http://t… 3 hours ago