Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- See the 22 golf clubs put up for sale in the UK | via @gcm_mag ow.ly/EQtew 2 hours ago
- Looking for a gift for a 'Nice' person? fb.me/6RRZKqHH1 2 hours ago
- Back to Basics – Decorate with Hessian this Christmas ow.ly/EQtTw | via @EatSleepLive 2 hours ago
- RT @ErgunHIsmail: @RightmoveAddict TY 4 the RT 4 awareness & donate to help the street stray cats and dogs paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr… Or http:… 3 hours ago
- RT @terrysfabrics: @RightmoveAddict Love your insights Andrea. Thank you so much for taking part : ) 3 hours ago