Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- I discovered some great finds to Create a Delightful ‘Duck Egg’ Easter Bedroom for @EatSleepLive ow.ly/vWyRz 2 hours ago
- 5 Awesome Micro Homes You Can Take On The Road | via @bi_contributors ow.ly/vXkuV fb.me/1rmZNOCl5 2 hours ago
- Make Your Dinner Perfect in a Beautiful Atmosphere of the Wine Cellar ow.ly/vXkj3 fb.me/6wH5HuIQB 5 hours ago
- Buying a House? Why Putting 20 Percent Down Is the Smartest Decision huff.to/1jdC8kf via @HuffPostMoney 5 hours ago
- My blog - Trying to Balance the Madness, has had a great little makeover - come and take a look ow.ly/vXkDf 8 hours ago