Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- Remortgaging increases amid fears of interest rate rises: wp.me/pslLG-4O3 via @Zoopla 1 hour ago
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: An Architect's Spectacularly Modern Townhouse Can Be Yours For $28 Million businessinsider.com/architect-paul… via @BI_TheLife 1 hour ago
- #WIN the Stunning Miranda Kerr Gratitude Set from @OccaHome LIKE this post to enter #Giveaway ow.ly/ANiB6 2 hours ago
- #Win a Consultation with @Kevin_McCloud @MrGeorgeClarke @JoHamiltonUK or @CharlieLuxton at @GDLive_UK ow.ly/ANqVy 2 hours ago
- RT @Purpledognet: Please retweet our #PDNSponsor of the day @Cover4Caravans Passionate about UK Touring & Static Caravan Insurance. 2 hours ago