Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- #WIN 3 Cushion Covers by Bemz - Trying to Balance the Madness Summer Bonanza #SummerBonanza #Giveaway ow.ly/zwEEf 1 hour ago
- Copacabana – Tropical Interiors Singing their Way into Your Home | via @EatSleepLive ow.ly/zwE5P 1 hour ago
- Renters spend 40 per cent of their income on housing costs ow.ly/zwAsF 1 hour ago
- What is Your Summer Adventure? I would love to share your story .. ow.ly/zwEqC 1 hour ago
- Estate Agents, Do you think your Car is the best in town? Why not enter the Best Estate Agent Branded Car apps.agorapulse.com/go/33836/31803 1 hour ago