Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- An Interior Tale of A Christmas Carol – Ghost of Christmas Past, featuring @OccaHome ow.ly/Gdd6D 29 minutes ago
- 49 Heart-warming fireplaces in warm and cozy living spaces | via @1Kindesign ow.ly/Gdal1 1 hour ago
- Wow wow wow @rightmove Thank you sooooo much for my personalised calendars they are amazing http://t.co/KtIe9dacDy 1 hour ago
- Win a set of gorgeous @balsamhill iron lanterns on Brooklyn Limestone @mrslimestone rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/b… 2 hours ago
- House price growth will be higher outside of London in 2015 - @Zoopla zo.op.la/5TXmBm 2 hours ago