Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- Just entered, I can see me spending an hour or two on here reading fb.me/3mIakLa5R 3 hours ago
- Looking for pieces for a coastal theme, check out OKA fb.me/18XT5YaNc 3 hours ago
- RT @EAUKNetworking: @rightmoveaddict well done, you are #3 on this week's Top 500 #EstateAgency Service Providers #EAUK200. http://t.co/DSH… 3 hours ago
- Rightmove’s new marketing campaign – find your happy | Property Blog by @Rightmove ow.ly/w6yY7 We found... fb.me/6umkjyLee 3 hours ago
- Help to Buy mortgage rates on the increase: wp.me/pslLG-4bk via @Zoopla 3 hours ago