Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- Are we liable for capital gains and inheritance tax on a gift to our mum? gu.com/p/424x5/tw via @guardian 56 minutes ago
- What is the impact of the Scottish Referendum on Scotland's commercial market?: wp.me/pslLG-4Sn via @Zoopla 1 hour ago
- Voting ends tomorrow, thank you so much to all of you who have voted for me in the #IBA14 Amara Interior Blog Awards ow.ly/CbHyX 1 hour ago
- If wishes were dreams, and dreams were playhouses. Spotlight on The Master Wishmakers. ow.ly/CbHvJ 2 hours ago
- Homes with impressive wine cellars ow.ly/CbFyE 2 hours ago