Halloween is approaching and its time for spooks, pumpkins and the witching hour. In North America they have always decorated their houses in such a creative way, now we are following suit, and this celebration only seems to grow in design. Last year our street seemed to be secretly competing with outside decoration growing as the days wore on, my husband even bought new supplies in the sale. But no longer is the decorating ‘cheap’ and ‘tacky’ its now stylish and has a kind of elegance that is spookily fun.
- RT @DecoratingFiles: Today on the blog, stylish ideas to give your #bathroom more #storage! bit.ly/1bR8qga 1 hour ago
- Inside Mike D's Brooklyn Townhouse | HUH.via @huhmagazine ow.ly/m7Mg0 1 hour ago
- Brave or Insane? fb.me/2wLzBg73j 2 hours ago
- WHY I AM SUPPORTING AN EVENT DOWN UNDER @FITFOODANDSTYLE ow.ly/m57CX 2 hours ago
- Not sure I will be ordering one of these: Viking Hammock fb.me/UEbEw8U1 2 hours ago