I love a mystery and historic buildings are always full of tales of secret rooms and hidden passages. Today’s properties are taking lessons from the past and creating their own hidden secrets.
- Inside the £300 MILLION room: Incredible story of amber and gold living space that once belonged to Catherine the... fb.me/2NtL4Lj7k 6 hours ago
- Couple transform 100-year-old WATER TANK into £380-a-week holiday home dailym.ai/P2tM5A via @travelmail 6 hours ago
- Buying in France? Get more maison for your money | via @Telegraph fw.to/Q6bH4VH 6 hours ago
- RT @SpotlessOrganic: @hoxtonradio @H&H love the spontaneous love of these to tweeters! Epic like @rosehilldesigns and @BlogYourWorld and @R… 7 hours ago
- Note to self, although I am loving my new office, a new office chair is very much needed - ouch! 8 hours ago